Morocco Shrine Center
Operations Manager Position
- Take responsibility for the smooth running of our office and rental facility where your professionalism, initiative and office skills will be welcomed.
- You will have plenty of room to be creative and management is always open to new ideas. Morocco Shriners is a nonprofit fraternal organization that raises funds for the Shriners Hospitals for Children.
- Your full-time role will include providing a full range of office management duties including:
- day-to-day running of the office
- provision of administrative support to the Potentate ( CEO)
- production of reports and educational packages
- other adhoc duties as requested.
You will have the flexibility to implement new procedures and systems to improve the smooth running of the office based on direction from the Board of Directors.
You need to be comfortable being independent and making decisions. This position will suit you if you have good interpersonal and presentation skills, and office management experience.
You need to be self-directed and have organizational and problem-solving skills.
Applicants must have:
- experience with QuickBooks or similar accounting packages
- extensive experience with Microsoft Office Suite of products including advanced Microsoft Word and Excel skills
- knowledge of Lotus Notes and Desktop Publishing
- excellent interpersonal, oral and written communication skills
Applications outlining qualifications and demonstrating how your experience and skills match the job requirements are due by October 4th, 2013. Compensation commensurate with experience, education and training.
Please provide salary requirements.
For more information, call Mr. Holderfield at 904-642-5200 extension #17 between 9 and 5 Monday thru Friday.